Whether you are a senior who wants to regain vitality and movement, an athlete who’s performance has plateaued, or a chronic pain sufferer, we have a program for you. Because of the broad scope of effects, the program can benefit a wide range of needs, including:
- Bone loss (osteopenia and osteoporosis).
- Muscle loss (sarcopenia)
- Unfit or deconditioned (for any number of reasons). If you wish to start carefully re-building strength without the risks of gyms and weights and exercise classes.
- Athletes and dancers wishing to take their performance to the next level.
- Health issues ranging from injuries to chronic and auto-immune conditions, joint and spine conditions are benefitted.
- Those who may need auxiliary help to manage chronic pain.
- Re-balance the body bi-laterally – often athletes who are compensating from an over-used dominant side.
- Slowing the effects of aging.